1. Select the travel experience or package from our Travel Collection that you are interested in, send us an inquiry including number of travelers and preferred dates. Or if you have a destination in mind that's not in our collection, simply let us know, and we will offer a tailor-made experience for you or your group.
2. We have a conversation either by phone or in person, to learn about you, your priorities, your pace, interests, needs, and more. We then discuss the itinerary that will fit your needs and budget.
3. We send you a first draft proposal (for some pre-packaged offers, we will send you an overview of the package)
4. You will make the payment, either a deposit or in full, and sign off on contracting our services.
5. We fine-tune your art trip details, including any additional arrangement add-ons, for your review.
6. After you approve the itinerary and final price for additional items, we finalize all bookings and create a detailed itinerary. We are very excited about your trip ahead.
7. Communication is key; We want to make sure you understand all aspects about your trip and that you are pleased with it, therefore we will go through the travel agenda with you either by phone or in person.
8. We will give you a private access login on our platform for your/your group's convenience during pre-departure and while traveling.
Note on payment:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club, and direct bank wires.
If you have questions, at any time during the booking process, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
For personalized art travel services, art concierge, group excursions, corporate trips, please get in touch with Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org, to start the planning process.
We have a small, select team that works with us on a long-term partnership basis – in New York, Hong Kong, Paris, Berlin, Zurich, Mexico, Italy, among others. Our specialist guides are a part of our international network of professionals, and we welcome you to use this resource during your trip to ask questions while interacting with the others. We want you to truly enjoy the experience, be enriched and have memorable stories to share after the trip.