Design Members Booking Terms
DESIGN HOTEL MEMBERS BOOKING PROCESS & TERMS
• All bookings are subject to availability. For Connoisseur Packages, a full payment will be required to confirm your booking reservation.
• After you placed an order, you will receive a confirmation email with your itinerary details including dates, times and personalization features. You will be presented with one or more tour themes that fits your personal interests based on the information you provided in the questionaire.
• We will then issue your digital e-agenda with maps after we finalize your tour itinerary with all personal touches and further instructions
For Art Fair Week Packages:
• All bookings are subject to availability. A full payment or deposit will be required to confirm your booking reservation. In the case that the packages are sold out, we will give you a prompt refund or do our best to offer alternative arrangements of a comparable or better standard package.
• We will then issue your digital e-agenda after we finalize your tour itinerary with personalization features, optional add-on’s and further instructions
For All Bookings:
• All entrance fees are included on the itinerary, except when noted. In most cases you will be able to skip the line into museums.
• Please note that in order to make an order in accordance with these terms, you must be at least 18 years of age. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT TO ATTEND THE TOURS.
• We may take photographs of the tours for promotional purposes. By entering into contract, you grant us permission to use any photographs or other promotional content we create during the tour.
Our normal hours of operation are 9am to 7pm weekdays EST. Our contact number is US +1917 727 1972. All Cura/genda clients travelling will also be able to contact a local agent written on their itinerary. To contact via email please use firstname.lastname@example.org
Note on payment:
Secure payment processed through Stripe and Paypal, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. A service fee will be applied. Payments from outside of the U.S. will be charged an international service fee.
We have a small, select team of specialists that works with us globally. Our specialist guides are a part of our international network of professionals, and we welcome you to use this resource during your trip to ask questions while interacting with the others. We want you to truly enjoy the experience, be enriched and have memorable stories to share after the trip.
(Image: Palazzina G, a Design Hotels member)