FIAC Paris Art Stay Package
Curated ART Travels
Fiac Paris Art Stay Package
CURAGENDA ANNOUNCES NEW TRAVEL CONCEPTS FOR THE ART WORLD
FIAC, the international art fair in its 43rd edition will be staged once again at the spectacular Grand Palais in Paris, presenting 185 galleries from 26 countries. This year’s festivities expands with two new sectors along with an exciting program of citywide events that makes this contemporary art show a must visit for collectors and art aficionados. The new On Site sector will showcase new sculptures and installations at Petit Palais along with the provocative Parades for FIAC, a performance festival held in various emblematic Parisian locations. Our performance picks include artists DD Dorvillier at Musée de l’Orangerie, Tim Etchells at Palais de la Découverte, and Maria Hassabi at Musée du Louvre.
Curagenda will arrange your exclusive visit to the city of lights during FIAC art week, including VIP events, private collection visits, private dinners, artists breakfasts, behind the scenes with artists, guided tour of the art fairs and Parisian galleries. As part of your curated agenda, we feature the satellite fairs, Paris Internationale and Asia Now Paris, the only boutique art fair in Europe to focus solely on contemporary Asian art, promoting the artistic diversity in those regions.
We offer tailor-made packages with hotel partners that will make it convenient for individual or group visits, or simply for your romantic art trip to Paris. Your exclusive FIAC art week experience can be self-guided or accompanied by Curagenda specialists. As always, we are at hand to curate your art trip, showing you the best of the city, including gallery tours, culinary delights, private shopping, and chateau excursions for you and your guests.
Our personalized approach combined with our selection of unique stays provides an exclusive – a more enjoyable and enriching – cultural experience.
Fiac Art Week
PARIS-VERSAILLES ART STAY PACKAGE
IDEAL LENGTH OF STAY
Suggested Dates - 18 to 23 October 2016
Please contact us for complete details and package options
Please contact us for details
TAILORMADE GROUP VIP PACKAGE
Please contact us for details
PARIS ART WEEK EXPERIENCE
FIAC – 19 October, Grand Opening at Grand Palais
• VIP Preview and Vernissage invitations
• Private professional guided tour of FIAC in your chosen area of interest introducing you to the best contemporary art galleries (1.5 hrs)
• Private Tour of Neil Beloufa's secret studio
• Enjoy the Performances Festival: Parades for FIAC, a selection of must-see site-specific performances
• Invitation to attend private art week VIP events and after-parties
• Exclusive visits and VIP invitations to Asia Now Paris and Paris Internationale fairs
Your Curated Art Agenda includes:
• Prominent Parisian contemporary art gallery tour in Le Marais and Belleville
• Exclusive visit to Musée d'Ennery - a private 19th century collection of Far East art donated to the city and opened only by appointment
• Artist Studio Visit and Artist Breakfast
• Select private art collection and design collection visits
• Visit ZEVS monographic exhibition Noir Eclair at Château de Vincennes, a national monument that will feature for the first time an encounter between audience, French national heritage and contemporary art - with works installed throughout the fortress and in the outdoor areas
• Sèvres Cité de la Céramique hosted event at the manufacture’s establishment, celebrating its 260th anniversary - meet the visionaries who are creating artistic collaborations with this legendary brand
• Excursion to experience the monumental installation artworks by Olafur Eliasson at Versailles - a must see!
• and more
• Themed Paris walking tour with local specialists
• Dinner arrangements in exceptional, creative and award-winning restaurants
• Guided shopping experience in Paris - high fashion corner with Colette, Maison Margiela, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, John Galliano
• Paris nightlife selections and rooftop cocktails
• Group hotel bookings
• French culinary and wine tasting tours in St. Germaine, the Latin Quarters, Montmartre, etc
• Unique spa and wellness arrangements in or around Paris
• Other excursions outside of Paris
Other Paris Offers:
ART BLISS PARIS
* Please note:
We recommend that you book before September 15 to allow time for travel planning, hotel bookings and secure any additional arrangements
Please review our booking process
If you are visiting both Frieze London and FIAC Paris, we offer a bespoke duo-city package and excursions. Please contact us for details.
All purchases are final. Service fee and shipping is included.
Wise to the fact that the New York art world can be difficult to navigate even for native New Yorkers, Curagenda’s founder, Helen Homan Wu will also tailor tours of the city according to your interests, taking in not just the city’s galleries, but collectors’ home. " – The Telegraph Luxury
Inspirational exhibitions, installations and artistic movements selected by Cura/genda are made to influence your life and make it unforgettable, so pack your bags and go to the first event ! – Fashion Plate Magazine
PARIS ART STAY OPTIONS
Guaranteed rates for the most value in all our packages. Contact us for more information on these properties.
Our unique selection of accommodation for the most sensual Parisian experience includes:
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS
“By creating an elegant, insightful, yet eclectic program, we reveal the cities’ hidden gems, local talents, multimedia engagements, but ultimately a wildly different sensory-filled private travel experience. Our exclusive and site-specific events offers opportunities to share stories and conversations with artists, curators, designers, architects, writers, filmmakers, collectors, entrepreneurs, and with each other … that will be memorable for many years to come.” – Helen Homan Wu, founder Curagenda
GENERAL INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org / US: +1 917 727 1972