FIAC Paris Art Stay Package
Exclusive Art Experience
Fiac Paris Art Week
FIAC PARIS ART WEEK – VIP ART STAY PACKAGE
FIAC returns to the spectacular Grand Palais for its 44th edition of the international art fair taking over all of Paris for a week in October. The annual city-wide contemporary art festival makes Paris one of the most exciting destinations and a must visit for art aficionados. We will once again offer our guests the best VIP experience during the art week such as our acclaimed specialist guided insider tours to the fairs and local galleries, the Marcel Duchamp prize ceremony, breakfast visits with top French artists, introductions to gallery directors and curators, a private gala dinner with an international artist at the Musée National Picasso, among other private VIP events. An itinerary of outdoor artworks will be on view at three iconic Paris locations, highlighting the cultural and historical values of the city. This year will also highlight the Design Sector, integrating modern design with high art.
Curagenda will arrange your exclusive visit to the city of lights during Paris art week with an all-round personalized art stay package that includes our handpicked five-star hotels and Michelin restaurants.
We are known to work closely with our guests to meticulously select accommodation that suits their interests and needs. Our personalized approach, combined with our selection of unique stays provides a more exclusive and enriching art travel experience.
Fiac Art Week VIP ART STAY PACKAGE
Up to 6 days
16 to 22 October 2017
Please contact us for complete details and package options
€ 4,530 pp
6 nights in a 5-star accommodation
2nd person staying in same room receives a discount
See accommodation options below
TAILORMADE GROUP HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
Please contact us for details
PARIS ART WEEK EXPERIENCE
FIAC – 18 October, Grand Opening at Grand Palais
• VIP Preview and Vernissage invitations
• Private professional guided tour of FIAC in your chosen area of interest introducing you to the best contemporary art galleries (1.5 hrs)
• Curator's tour of the private art collection at Le Bains
• Invitation to attend private art week VIP events and after-parties
• Exclusive visits and VIP invitations to Asia Now Paris and Paris Internationale fairs
• Welcome dinner
• Ritz Club Access
• Art and travel concierge
• Among other VIP events
Your Curated Art Agenda optional events:
• Prominent Parisian contemporary art gallery tour in Le Marais and Belleville
• Breakfast with French artist Xavier Velhan (currently representing France at the Venice Biennale)
• Artist Studio Visits such as Neil Beloufa's secret studio
• Select private art collection and design collection visits
• Private visit welcomed by hosts at Fondation Louis Vuitton
• Sèvres Cité de la Céramique hosted event at the manufacture’s establishment with private tour and cocktails - meet the visionaries who are creating artistic collaborations with this legendary brand
• Drinks with Vingt Paris and mingling with local professionals in an exclusive property
• Excursion to experience the monumental installation artworks and vineyard at Chateau La Coste - a must see!
• and more
• Guided shopping experience in Paris - high fashion corner with Colette, Maison Margiela, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, John Galliano
• Paris nightlife selections and rooftop cocktails
• French culinary and wine tasting tours in St. Germaine, the Latin Quarters, Montmartre, etc
• Unique spa and wellness arrangements in or around Paris
• Other excursions outside of Paris
* Please note:
RSVP before September 11 to allow time for travel planning, hotel bookings and secure your VIP attendance at select events
Please review our booking process
If you are visiting both Frieze London and FIAC Paris, we offer a bespoke duo-city package and excursions. Please contact us for details.
All purchases are final. Service fee and shipping is included.
CONTACT FOR BOOKING INQUIRY
We are delighted to be teaming up with Curagenda for what looks set to be a wonderful week of ‘money-can’t-buy’ cultural experiences, Our beautiful city is so rich in amazing art , but it’s not every day you get to experience that on a private tour, or have the chance to meet the artists. I, for one, can’t wait for some of the events in store.
– CEO of VINGT Paris, Susie Hollands
Wise to the fact that the New York art world can be difficult to navigate even for native New Yorkers, Curagenda’s founder, Helen Homan Wu will also tailor tours of the city according to your interests, taking in not just the city’s galleries, but collectors’ home. – The Telegraph Luxury
5 star boutique hotels hand selected by us and hotel specialists
Our accommodation packages includes exclusive offers for our guests from these hotel partners
La Réserve Hotel and Spa
LE PAVILLION DE LA REINE
“By creating an elegant, insightful, yet eclectic program, we reveal the cities’ hidden gems, local talents, multimedia engagements, but ultimately a wildly different sensory-filled private travel experience. Our exclusive and site-specific events offers opportunities to share stories and conversations with artists, curators, designers, architects, writers, filmmakers, collectors, entrepreneurs, and with each other … that will be memorable for many years to come.” – Helen Homan Wu, founder Curagenda
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com / US: +1 917 727 1972