Frieze NY Art Week VIP Package
Art Stay Cities
Frieze New York Experience
CURAGENDA ANNOUNCES NEW TRAVEL CONCEPTS FOR THE ART WORLD
As part of our Art Stay Cities collections, Curagenda has designed distinct VIP packages offering guests privileged access to the art fair including expert-guided tours at Frieze, art brunches and cocktail receptions, artist studio visit, and a curated program of happenings around New York City, including private view to the 2017 Whitney Biennial, and more.
Our personalized approach provides an exclusive – a more enjoyable and enriching – cultural experience.
ART STAY CITIES, FRIEZE NEW YORK EXPERIENCE
Frieze New York – 4 May, Grand Opening at Randall’s Island Park, Manhattan
Preview, By invitation of Frieze New York and Curagenda
• Private professional guided tour of Frieze in your chosen area of interest
• Curagenda's curated program of the week’s happenings around town (navigate the city like an insider)
• 2017 Whitney Biennial Private Viewing at the Whitney Museum with the Curator
• Access to Norwood Club in Chelsea
• Emerging Artists in Conversation at SoHo House
• Private visit and brunch at Center for Italian Modern Art
• Collective Design Fair VIP Preview & Reception at Skylight Clarkson SQ
• Access to Curagenda's art concierge for the duration of Frieze art week
• Access to Curagenda's Art Week Private Lounge on Madison Avenue
• Semi-guided by a Curagenda Specialist
• Handcrafted cocktail at the legendary Baccarat Hotel x1
• Complimentary transport to Frieze by ferry or bus
• Complimentary copy of Frieze Week Magazine (digital edition)
• Artist Studio Visit – Louise Bourgeouis tour event (sold out)
• Lower East Side or Upper East Side Galleries Specialist-guided tour
CURAGENDA'S FRIEZE ART WEEK VIP PACK
3 May – 7 May Frieze New York
For city stays, please contact us for a customized unique stay package.
For corporate VIP events at Frieze, please contact us for our menu of bespoke hospitality packages.
Wise to the fact that the New York art world can be difficult to navigate even for native New Yorkers, Curagenda’s founder, Helen Homan Wu will also tailor tours of the city according to your interests, taking in not just the city’s galleries, but collectors’ home. – The Telegraph Luxury
FRIEZE SPECIALIST TOUR OPTIONS
Tours last approximate 1 hour
Contemporary Masters Tour
An introduction to the fair with a special focus on the most talked about artworks and the biggest names in contemporary art.
Emerging Artists Tour
An introduction to the fair, with a special focus on the emerging artists and young galleries in the Frieze Frame and Focus gallery sections.
Contemporary Asian Art Tour
An introduction to the fair, with a special focus on artists and galleries from Asia.
FRIEZE ART FAIR
Frieze is the world’s leading platform for modern and contemporary art for scholars, connoisseurs, collectors and the general public alike. Frieze comprises four magazines—frieze magazine, frieze d/e, Frieze Masters Magazines, and Frieze Week— and three international art fairs—Frieze London, Frieze Masters, and Frieze New York. Additionally, Frieze organizes a program of special courses and lectures in London through Frieze Academy. Frieze was founded in 1991 by Matthew Slotover and Amanda Sharp, with the launch of frieze magazine, the leading international magazine of contemporary art and culture. In 2003, Sharp and Slotover launched Frieze London art fair, which takes place each October in The Regent’s Park, London. In 2012, they launched Frieze New York, which occurs each May in Randall’s Island Park, and Frieze Masters, which coincides with Frieze London in October and is dedicated to art from ancient to modern.
Frieze New York 2017 dates:
Wednesday, May 4 (Preview)
Thursday, May 5
Friday, May 6
Saturday, May 7
“By creating an elegant, insightful, yet eclectic program, we reveal the cities’ hidden gems, local talents, multimedia engagements, but ultimately a wildly different sensory-filled private travel experience. Our exclusive and site-specific events offers opportunities to share stories and conversations with artists, curators, designers, architects, writers, filmmakers, collectors, entrepreneurs, and with each other … that will be memorable for many years to come.” – Helen Homan Wu, founder Curagenda
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com / US: +1 917 727 1972
images via: Frieze