Paris Art Week Art Bliss Package
Art Bliss Paris
Parisian Gallery Tour
ART FAIR + Spa
Join an Insider Art Tour, EXCLUSIVE VISIT TO FIAC
and Get Pampered During Paris Art Week
Curagenda offers an exclusive, all-around sensual experience designed for art and culture aficionados visiting Paris during the FIAC art week. You will have the opportunity to get exclusive visits to 3 major art fairs in Paris and experience an insider’s tour of Parisian galleries curated by a Curagenda.
The tour experience includes a day of visiting Paris’ best contemporary art galleries while exploring the edgy neighborhoods of Belleville and Le Marais. There will be a wrap-up mingling over a glass of French wine with our specialist.
Talk to a Curagenda specialist for local insider tips on what/where/who to see to get the most personalized experience during your Paris art week.
Our personalized approach combined with our selection of unique spa selections provides an exclusive – a more enjoyable and enriching – cultural experience.
ART BLISS PARIS
PARISIAN GALLERY TOUR + ART FAIR + SPA PACKAGE
FRI 21 OCTOBER, SAT 22 OCTOBER
EUR 580 pp
TAILORMADE COUPLES AND GROUP PACKAGE
Please contact us for details
• Your expert guide will meet you and introduce you to the Parisian gallery art tour program
• Specialist-guided art tour begins
• Tour ends with a wrap-up talk over a glass of French wine
• Spa credit of EUR100 at our partner spa in Paris
• An expert-guided insider’s tour of prominent Parisian art galleries in Le Marais and Belleville
• Exclusive invitations and passes to FIAC, Paris Internationale,
and Asia Now Paris art fairs
• Spa experience in Paris
• A qualified art specialist guide
• Spend time with some of the top gallerists in Paris
• Stroll through the bustling and edgy neighborhood of Belleville and Marais
• Gain valuable insight on looking at art, artistic production, artists, and art collecting
PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
• Artist studio visit
• Curagenda Art Brunch
• Gallery private views
Itinerary subject to change. All purchases are final.
Wise to the fact that the New York art world can be difficult to navigate even for native New Yorkers, Curagenda’s founder, Helen Homan Wu will also tailor tours of the city according to your interests, taking in not just the city’s galleries, but collectors’ home. " – The Telegraph Luxury
Inspirational exhibitions, installations and artistic movements selected by Cura/genda are made to influence your life and make it unforgettable, so pack your bags and go to the first event ! – Fashion Plate Magazine
“By creating an elegant, insightful, yet eclectic program, we reveal the cities’ hidden gems, local talents, multimedia engagements, but ultimately a wildly different sensory-filled private travel experience. Our exclusive and site-specific events offers opportunities to share stories and conversations with artists, curators, designers, architects, writers, filmmakers, collectors, entrepreneurs, and with each other … that will be memorable for many years to come.” – Helen Homan Wu, founder Curagenda
GENERAL INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org / US: +1 917 727 1972