Berlin Biennale 9th Edition - Art Stay Package
9th Berlin Biennale
CURAGENDA ANNOUNCES NEW TRAVEL CONCEPTS FOR THE ART WORLD
We are pleased to offer bespoke art travel experiences for contemporary art enthusiasts this June to September 2016 to coincide with the 9th Berlin Biennale. As part of its travel collections, Curagenda has designed distinct art packages offering guests privileged access to the biennale, artists and curators, special events, tours around the exciting art scene in Berlin including a curated program of happenings around town and excursions in Germany.
Our personalized approach provides an exclusive – a more enjoyable and enriching – cultural experience.
9TH BERLIN BIENNALE, ART STAY PACKAGE BY CURAGENDA
Berlin 7 days / 6 nights
Aug 26–Sep 1
Sep 11–17 (in conjunction with Art Berlin Contemporary)
Contact us for complete details and package options
Berlin, the art and cultural center of Germany, is one of the most exciting destinations for art lovers. The 2016 Berlin Biennale, curated by New York collective DIS, will take place around the city from June to September 2016. We have designed a distinct itinerary that will show travelers Berlin’s art, innovative culture and creativity, including contemporary art, performance, culinary culture, concept design among others. Summer and Fall is the best time to visit this dynamic city that breeds the entrepreneurial spirit. Our meticulous selection of unique, luxury boutique hotels will ensure your stay to be the most memorable experience.
• Guided tour of the 9th Berlin Biennale for Contemporary Art to all exhibition venues
• Meet the Biennale Artists: introductions to artists and one studio visit (artist to be announced)
• Specialist-guided visit to prominent galleries accompanied by editors of Berlin Art Link, a leading contemporary art publication
• Cocktails and river cruise on the Blue-Star sightseeing boat across Berlin-Mitte, while viewing a site-specific artwork by boychild, Yen Tech, and Korakrit Arunanondchai/Alex Gvojic
• Guided visits to three prominent private art collections
• Curator-led tours to Berlin’s top residencies and the co-working culture such as: Agora Collective, Momentum, DAAD, Kunstlerhaus Bethanien, Node, etc.
• Berlin nightlife selections and cocktail events
• Specialist-guided themed walks such as architecture, street art, fashion, culinary and nightwalks, exploring Berlin’s dynamic neighborhoods
• An open kitchen culinary lunch/dinner event with local chef group
• Dinner arrangements in exceptional, creative and award-winning restaurants
• Unique spa recommendations
• Private driver
CONTACT FOR BOOKING INQUIRY OR MORE DETAILS
MANIFESTA 11 ZURICH + 9TH BERLIN BIENNALE
Berlin 6 days / Zurich 4 days
Aug 26–Sep 4
BERLIN ART STAY OPTIONS
Guaranteed rates for the most value in all our packages. Contact us for more information on these properties.
Our unique selection of accommodation for the most sensual Berlin experience includes:
ART STAY PACKAGE COMPLETE DETAILS & PRICING
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 917 727 1972
9th BERLIN BIENNALE FOR CONTEMPORARY ART
The Berlin Biennale for Contemporary Art is a major world forum for contemporary art, taking place in Berlin, one of the most attractive cities in the world. It's an excellent opportunity to discover new talents, new ideas and view some inspired artistic projects. The 9th Berlin Biennale will be open 2016 June 3rd and will bring together a range of local and international artistic positions. The exhibition is curated by the New York based collective DIS, composed of Lauren Boyle, Solomon Chase, Marco Roso, and David Toro. Major themes will include advertising, digital technology, and the Internet.
Taking place every two years at changing locations throughout Berlin, the Biennale is a composition of artworks and events of internationally renowned and also emerging artists being presented and shaped by the different concepts of well known curators appointed to enter into a dialogue with the city, general public, and the artists.
The 9th Berlin Biennale for Contemporary Art seeks to examine topics that increasingly make up the world in 2016: the virtual as the real, nations as brands, people as data, culture as capital, wellness as politics, happiness as GDP, and so on. Exhibition venues will be presented across multiple sites: the Akademie der Künste, the ESMT European School of Management and Technology, The Feuerle Collection, the Blue-Star sightseeing boat by Reederei Riedel, and KW Institute for Contemporary Art.
9th Berlin Biennale Dates
June 4 – September 18, 2916
“By creating an elegant, insightful, yet eclectic program, we reveal the cities’ hidden gems, local talents, multimedia engagements, but ultimately a wildly different sensory-filled private travel experience. Our exclusive and site-specific events offers opportunities to share stories and conversations with artists, curators, designers, architects, writers, filmmakers, collectors, entrepreneurs, and with each other … that will be memorable for many years to come.” – Helen Homan Wu, founder Curagenda
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com / US: +1 917 727 1972